Our Annual Accounts Process
You will receive text/email reminders for your records (unless using cloud accounting systems already)
We then prepare your accounts, asking questions as necessary to ensure the full picture is represented correctly.
We will then send you the accounts to review, giving you the chance to talk them through with us if you wish.
You digitally sign/approve the accounts, ready for us to submit to Companies House. They’ll be available to you 24/7 on Accountancy Manager (our cloud system) if you need a copy.
Simple. You can either ask us at any time, or check the Companies House website. You will also get reminders through the post.
Companies House will impose penalties depending on how late you submit your annual accounts. The penalties are as follows:
- Less than one month late £150
- More than one month late but not more than three months late £375
- More than three months late but not more than six months late £750
- More than six months late £1500
The only way you can avoid these penalties is either:
- Dissolving the company
- File the accounts and then submit an appeal (please note though that appeals may not be successful)
If you change your registered office address, appoint or lose a Director or Secretary, or if any personal details change, then Companies House will need to be notified as soon as possible. We can guide you in this situation.